Over the past two decades, Progressive Packaging has grown to two locations, but our sense of camaraderie and teamwork has never faltered.
We’re all in this business together, and Progressive Packaging is always on the lookout for self-starters and team players looking for a new in packaging jobs and careers.
Interested in working at Progressive Packaging? Take a look at our currently open positions:
Job Title: Production Associate
Reports to: Production Supervisor
Job Purpose: General Production Tasks
Shift: Hiring both first shift (6 am–4:30 pm) and second shift (4 pm–2:30 am)
To apply, please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete assigned activities for the production area. These duties may include, but are not limited to, feeding machines, stacking, palletization, banding, counting as assigned.
- Fabricate pallets, box and tray assemblies when required.
- Feed and stack product from small machines.
- Move product using the hand jack.
- Ensure the area to which Associate is assigned is clean and tidy at all times.
- Complete the timesheets as required.
- High School diploma
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to interact well with others
- Observance of all company safety guidelines
- Adherence to good manufacturing practices
- Ability to lift at least 40 pounds
- Other duties as assigned by management
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Get updates on what’s happening at Progressive Packaging.
We look forward to growing together.